Dogs are living the "suite" life with an extra large, home-style kennel complete with a tempered glass Dutch door you can open part way or close tight. You can choose colored panels to decorate in style. Your contractor can add drywall to make the kennel a floor-to-ceiling room.
- Download the FREE Kennel Run Guide for more ideas and options for kennel runs.
- Extra sturdy 1 1/2" square stainless steel tube door frame.
- Tempered glass Dutch door with glass encased in aluminum.
- Optional smoked glass for lower door.
- Add a resting bench for luxury sleeping.
- Choice of tempered glass or colorful PVC panels on side and back door. PVC panels have sound-dampening qualities.
- Optional accessories: Swivel feeder, T-Cover drain cover.
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS.