The Blue-Line Rotational Lift Table (RLT) allows the veterinarian to position the pet either in the peninsula mode for a closer distance to the pet owner or the lateral position that allows the veterinarian to make use of the backboard and possibly tiedowns. The features are outlined in the RLT listing. This section discusses the optional K9W8 scale that Shor-Line can build into the table.
The RLT uses the K9-W8 Scale that features advanced load cell technology. It has four load cells positioned in the corners are ideal for accurately calculating weights on four-legged animals. The low-profile scale fits neatly into the table, and it is able to withstand years of wear and tear.
Download a FREE information sheet on the Blue-Line RLT.
- Stainless Steel exam surface doubles as the scale.
- Four ultra-low profile load cells at each corner provide accurate, reliable and repeatable weights in pounds and kilograms.
- The display provides Tare, Recall, lbs./kg, Light and Free/Lock features and operates on an AC adaptor.
- The display with Operation Keys feature a large, easy-to-see backlit LCD screen with 1” high numbers.
- Load cells are rated IP65 against water ingress.
- Self-leveling load mounts for increased precision and a 300% overload rating.
- Supplied with a 6' power cord.
- 300 lbs./136kg capacity.
- Patent #8,333,159; D706,426.
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS.
- Table Construction:
- Stainless Steel
- Table Overall Size:
- 44"W x 82½"H x 56"D
- Table Top Specifications:
- 44½"L x 22½"W x 1"H
- Backboard Dimensions
- 44"W x 35¼"H
- Table Top Lift Range
- 9½" minimum height
- 47¾" maximum height
- Maximum Weight:
- Electrical Requirements
- Actuator Specifications:
- 120V, 15 amps (available in 240V)
- Hydraulic Specifications
- Standard Blue
- Taupe Gray
- Required Mounting Specifications:
- Mounts to any concrete surface of 4" or greater or any 2" x 4" reinforced wooden stud wall with 16" or 24" stud centers.