The Classic Flat-Top Surgery has been continually improved since it was introduced more than 60 years ago. We've built in flexibility so that surgeons of all heights can choose the most efficient and comfortable surgery position.
The table promotes a bacteria-free environment. Its radiused corners make a premium statement with this value product. It includes all the premium features you need for efficient surgery.
- Durable Stainless Steel top stands up to decades of use.
- The directional tilt lock secures the table in almost any position, from horizontal to near vertical.
- Tabletop is an extra large 22"W x 60"L.
- Four sliding, quick-release cam cleats tie-down attachments come with the table, allowing you to tighten them on any position along the rail.
- Table base is a distinctive Stainless Steel with a clean, classic design.
- On rotational units, the top rotates 360 degrees.
- The lift raises the table to 39¾"H.
- The Hydraulic Jack allows you to place the table anywhere without cords.
- Dependable lift is now fully enclosed for near zero maintenance.
- Need it taller? Optional height extenders available. (3" taller 803.4000.09; 6" taller 803.4000.07.)
- Shor-Line tables are intended for animal use only.
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS.