Shor-Line's Classic Flat-Top Heated Surgery Table now features a new and improved heating element that provides steady, factory-controlled temperature. The heated panels help prevent hypothermia during small animal surgeries. The table itself has the same great features as the regular Classic Flat-Top only with the option of a heated surface.
- The overall heated area is 16½" x 44".
- This unit is 120V. A 240V unit is also available.
- The thermostatic control mounted on the frame has a timer for 60, 90 and 120 minutes.
- Factory-set temperature is maintained at 98º F (36.7º C) with even heat distribution. (The temperature is NOT adjustable.)
- There is a built-in alarm and shut-off to alert you to an overheating situation (99.9º F, 37.7º C).
- Height extenders are available (3" higher 803.4000.09; 6" higher 803.4000.07.)
- Shor-Line tables are intended for animal use only.
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS.
- Table Construction:
- Stainless Steel
- Table Overall Size:
- 15"W x 46"L Overall
- 30½"H lowest point
- 41"H highest point
- Table Top Specifications:
- 15"W x 46"L Overall heated area
- Table Top Lift Range:
- Heating Element Specs:
- 98°F (36.7°C) NOT adjustable