Shor-Line's Classic V-Top Surgery Table pulls its weight in surgery as it allows you to position the patient where you want from horizontal to near vertical. The V-Top sits flat or can be raised to a "V" position without need for external devices. Its easy access to the collection trough makes clean up easy. This sturdy, high-quality stainless steel table will last for decades.
- This table acts like a helper during surgery, keeping the patient in the correct position.
- Available in Rotational (top rotates 360 degrees) or Non-Rotational.
- Two polymer five-lobe ergonomic knobs open up the trough 270 degrees for easy cleaning. The tray lifts out to clean and reinsert for the next procedure.
- The Stainless Steel 3"trough can permit runoff into a drain outlet.
- Two sliding, quick-release cam cleat tie-down attachments come on each side rail.
- Hydraulic mechanism lifts table from 30½" to 41"H.
- Height extenders are available (3" higher 803.4000.09; 6" higher 803.4000.07.)
- Shor-Line tables are intended for animal use only.
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS.