We've added a heated table to our line of Continuum surgery tables. The heating element maintains a factory-set temperature and has safety features built in to help prevent hypothermia and avoid over heating. The surgery table has the same great features as our standard Continuum Surgery table only with a high-quality heating unit.
- The overall heated area is 15" x 46".
- The thermostatic control mounted on the frame has a timer for 60, 90 and 120 minutes.
- Factory-set temperature is maintained at 98ºF (36.7ºC) with even heat distribution. (The temperature is NOT adjustable.)
- There is a built-in alarm and shut-off to alert you to an overheating situation 99.9ºF (37.7ºC).
- This unit is 120V. It is also available in 240V.
- Height extenders are available (3" higher 803.4000.09; 6" higher 803.4000.07.)
- Shor-Line tables are intended for animal use only.
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS.
- Table Construction:
- Stainless Steel
- Table Overall Size:
- 15"W x 46"L Overall
- 30½"H lowest point
- 41"H highest point
- Table Top Specifications:
- 15"W x 46"L Overall heated area
- Table Top Lift Range:
- Heating Element Specs:
- 98°F (36.7°C) NOT adjustable