The NEW housing unit provides a multi-purpose containment unit that can provide emergency housing space or become a temporary play/housing area. You have peace of mind because the cats are contained but their play and movement around the unit lowers their stress level and delights potential adopters.
It’s also idea for off-site adoption events.
Download an information sheet here.
- Clear, acrylic sliding door provides good vision for cats and caretakers and makes moving in and out simple.
- Lightweight aluminum frame construction that combines strength and mobile functionality.
- Impact-resistant, clear acrylic panels on the front.
- Attractive black, PVC-coated metal panels provide side and back ventilation.
- Clear back panels give perching felines a view.
- Opaque beige (3530) PVC back panel that lowers feline stress and provides a backdrop for jumping to perches.
- Designed to set onto your hard floor.
- Opens up to house clowders of 4-6 cats, depending on size and temperament.
- PVC-coated metal top fits securely, keeping cats contained.
- Four 8”W x 20”H Perching Shelves provide private resting areas to allow cats to survey their surroundings.
- Perching Shelves adjust up and down on two different vertical tracks. They also flip down for storage or when you don’t want cats perching.
- Interior space is large enough to allow for litter boxes, feeding stations, Kat Kaves, scratching posts or other feline enrichment products.
- Casters allow the unit to roll easily into position. Lock into place for a solid, secure housing unit that withstands animal and visitor impact.
- Add one or more optional Kat Kaves (802.0007.01) to provide felines some hiding spaces.)
- Locking door latch keeps area protected while allowing full opening for cleaning and organizing.
- The unit sets up or stores away in seven easy steps. (Note: it requires two adults to safely collapse the unit, and NEVER collapse the unit with people or pets inside.)
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS.
- Specs: 81”(6’9”)W x 74¾”(6’2¾”)H; Fully closed and secured: 30”D; Fully extended and open: 80”D.
- NOTE: The top ceiling panel needs to flip up to close down, and there needs to be 95”(7’11”) clearance space.