The all-in-one Mark IV is an exam table with ample storage combined with the a K9-W8 Scale for recording accurate patient weights--no need to take the pet to the weighing station. (See Mark IV in Exam Tables.)
The Mark IV uses the K9-W8 Scale that features advanced load cell technology. It has four load cells positioned in the corners are ideal for accurately calculating weights on four-legged animals. The low-profile scale fits neatly into the table, and it is able to withstand years of wear and tear.
Download a FREE information sheet on the MALT with Scale.
- Stainless Steel scale top doubles as an exam table.
- Scale features:
- Four ultra low profile load cells at each corner of the scale provide accurate, reliable and repeatable weights in pounds and kilograms.
- A liquid resistant shroud that spans the length of the scale, providing ample protection from routine cleaning, protects the load cells.
- Scale load cells are rated IP65 against water ingress.
- Self-leveling load mounts for increased precision weighing and a 300% overload rating.
- Large, easy to see backlit LCD screen scale readout with 1" high numbers.
- Quick, on-screen weight calibration. Tare, Recall, lbs/kg, Light and Free/Lock features.Display with Operation Keys operates on AC adaptor (Power-Pak).
- MALT features:
- Foot switch engages a quiet, battery-operated rechargeable actuator system that lifts up to 200 lbs.
- Two tie-down restraint cleats on each side of table for secure animal transport.
- Corrosion resistant reinforced nylon locking casters and rotating non-marring bumpers.
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS.
- Table Construction:
- Stainless Steel
- Table Overall Size:
- 10¾" minimum height
- 37-3/8" maximum height
- Table Top Specifications
- 20"W x 44½"L
- Table Top Lift Range
- Maximum Weight:
- 200 lb