A cost-effective alternative approach to animal cages, the plastic cages are corrosion-resistant and constructed of technologically advanced materials for durability and sanitation. More durable and serviceable than fiberglass or wood/laminate dog cages.
- One piece, rotationally molded polyethylene eliminates stress points and adds overall uniformity and rigidity.
- The cage is slightly tapered (see photo) so the front dimensions. See Specs for details.
- Plastic material resists stains, daily exposure to disinfectants, and makes clean up a snap.
- Urine retaining lip catches spills.
- Stainless steel doors and hardware.
- Includes raised PVC coated floors and high impact, polystyrene pans.
- The cage is slightly tapered (see photo) so the front dimensions on medium cages are 24¼"W x 28-3/8"H x 28-3/8"D but the inside front is 21½"W x 25"H and the back dimensions would be 20"W x 23"H. The large plastic cage is 48½"W x 34½"H x 28-3/8"D but the inside front is 46"W x 30¼"H and the back dimensions would be 44½"W x 29"H.