A cost-effective alternative approach to animal cages, the plastic cages are corrosion-resistant and constructed of technologically advanced materials for durability and sanitation. More durable and serviceable than fiberglass or wood/laminate dog cages.
- One piece, rotationally molded polyethylene eliminates stress points and adds overall uniformity and rigidity.
- The cage is slightly tapered (see photo) so the front dimensions. See specs section for details.
- Plastic material resists stains, daily exposure to disinfectants, and makes clean up a snap.
- Urine retaining lip catches spills.
- Stainless Steel doors and hardware.
- Optional raised PVC coated floors and high impact, polystyrene pans.
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS.
- Large Cage Dimensions:
- Large Cage Exterior: 48½"W x 34½"H x 28-3/8"D
- Large Cage Interior:
- Front: 45½"W x 30¼"H
- Back: 44½"W x 29"H
- Floor Space: 1232 sq. in.
- Medium Cage Dimensions:
- Medium Cage Exterior: 24¼"W x 28-3/8"H x 28-3/8"D
- Medium Cage Interior:
- Front: 21½"W x 25"H
- Back: 20"W x 23"H
- Floor Space: 574 sq. in.
- Cage Body:
- Fully Rounded Corners: Smooth, rounded coves transition the back and all internal cage sides for cleaning ease and sanitation.
- One Piece Stainless Steel Door Frame: Latch and frame bars are 3/8”-diameter, additional horizontal bars are ¼”-diameter, vertical rods are 3/16”-diameter spaced on 1-3/16” centers. All intersections of horizontal and vertical rods are welded, providing incredible strength. Loops on the door prevent paper, pads or towels from sliding out the front of the cage. No corner gaps prevent paw injuries. Electro polishing is the final process, resulting in a smooth and professional finish that looks great and is easy to clean.
- Industry Leading Latch: 11-gauge Stainless Steel, self-locking with dual latch points. Acetal bushings provide smooth operation and sound-dampening qualities. Can open the door with a forearm, allowing both hands to stay on the animal. Hole in the bottom allows for a lock.
- Patented Hinge System: Allows for easy door removal without tools and a quiet smooth swing, all while keeping the door square. Constructed of 14-gauge austenitic stainless steel that is encapsulated by an injected molded, fiberglass reinforced nylon 6/6 thermoplastic polymer. Through intensive product testing, it has been proven to last for decades. All doors are ambidextrous, allowing right or left hand latching.
- Trim Hardware: Solid Stainless Steel with rounded corners—no sharp edges or points. This helps prevent injuries to animals and/or staff.