This premium LED surgery light offers a color temperature of 4500 Kelvin for visual tissue clarity and a one-meter column of light featuring a 6" (152 mm) field of illumination, so refocusing and repositioning the light is not necessary. This light uses 18 white light LEDs with individual parabolic reflectors with a burn life of 75,000 hours. An infinite dimming switch allows for illumination up to 100,000 LUX maximum. The Dual Ceiling Mount positions easily with the touch of a hand and is drift-free
- High efficiency. In general LEDs consume only 20% of the power halogen bulbs require.
- Utilizing LED technology this light is cool to the touch and working under it is comfortable.
- Very low heat means no tissue drying.
- The light’s convenient memory feature remembers the LUX of the last use time.
- No replacement bulbs or fuses necessary.
- Low maintenance.
- Includes 2 autoclavable positioning handles.
- Auto voltage sensing of 120V-240V.
- UL/CSA certified.
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS.