The Side-to-Side connects two single kennels. It gives more space for dog families or can protect your staff because the operator can make the transfer without animal contact. The side transfer door works with a pulley system, enabling the operator to open the transfer door to move the animal from one side to the other. Rotating dogs has never been easier! Can be free-standing or mounted to an existing structural wall. Works well against a wall. Units can sit on the concrete floor or elevated PVC floor system available.
- Download FREE Kennel Run Guide for tips and full list of options.
- Use the Shor-Line Kennel Run Configurator to mix and match your options online and request a quote. Our most durable kennel system features full Stainless Steel throughout.
- Our most durable kennel system features full Stainless Steel throughout.
- Frame is made of 1¼"-square Stainless Steel tubing.
- Stainless Steel is the most durable and easiest surface to clean for animal housing.
- Install freestanding or against a wall using modular components.
- Stainless Steel panels are sloped ¼" per foot. (Other slopes available on request.)
- Elevated PVC floor also available.
- Tempered glass or multiple colors of PVC panels are available to complement your decor.
- Optional accessories: Top wire panel, side transfer door, Stainless Steel glass door, elevated PVC floor and selection of feeder systems.
- If desired, optional Swivel Feeder systems MUST be added at order. They can't retrofit.
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS.