The quality of the Shor-Line Single Kennel is evident in the extra premium features that start with thick Stainless Steel frame and extend to the side and back panels. You choose between glass, Stainless Steel and mesh and customize to fit your drainage needs. Units can sit on the concrete floor or elevated PVC floor also available
- Download FREE Kennel Run Guide for tips and full list of options.
- Use the Shor-Line Kennel Run Configurator to mix and match your options online and request a quote.
- Our most durable kennel system features full Stainless Steel throughout.
- Frame is made of 1¼"-square Stainless Steel tubing.
- Stainless Steel is the most durable and easiest surface to clean for animal housing.
- Install freestanding or against a wall using modular components. Stainless Steel panels are sloped ¼" per foot. (Other slopes available on request.)
- Elevated PVC floor is available
- Optional PVC isolation side panels are available in multiple colors to complement your decor.
- Optional accessories: Top wire panel, side transfer door, Stainless Steel glass door, elevated PVC floor and selection of feeder systems.
- Swivel Feeder systems are an option but MUST be added at order. They can't retrofit.
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS.
- Frame Material Options:
- Isolation Panel Construction:
- Standard Width:
- Standard Depths:
- Standard Heights:
- Floor Type:
- Optional Accessories:
- Special Sizes Available