The Front-to-Back T-Kennel Run System provides a back transfer door that allows the dog to roam from front to back for both fun and exercise. Front-to-Back Kennels are the most common run combination. It also makes cleaning simple and reduces canine stress because their "bedroom" area can stay clean. Our options for colored PVC, tempered glass, stainless and galvanized steel let you mix and match your look to fit budget and aesthetic choices. These runs have the durability. Units can sit on the concrete floor or a raised floor system is available.
- Download FREE Kennel Run Guide for tips and full list of options.
- Also use the online Kennel Run Configurator to mix and match your options online and request a quote.
- Durable frame is made up of 1" square tubing.
- You can install freestanding or against a wall.*Includes one 2' wide gate that opens inward and outward.
- Has two slots for optional slide-in feed and water trays (Any Kennel Run System less than 4' wide will receive only one feed tray slot.)
- Raised floor systems can run 32' in either direction before a stub out is needed and feature leveling legs to rectify floor imperfections.
- Standard side panels are sloped 1/4" per foot. Other slopes available by request.
- Easy to clean PVC Panels are available in multiple colors to complement your decor.
- PVC panels contain Styrofoam core that dampens sound. Comes in an assortment of standard and premium colors, or choose any color for additional cost and time.
- Raised Floor Systems include a back panel.
- Optional T-Cover drain covers available to cover trench or back drains.l
- Optional accessories: Top wire panel, side transfer door, stainless steel wire door and stainless steel glass door. Choice of Stainless or galvanized steel components.
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS.